U19 Saker DS200 Bantam Build Kit
An unassembled 20cm drone soccer ball.
Designed in the USA by Drone Sports and made by leading drone racing manufacturer iFlight, this high performance drone is designed for F9A-B World Cup play. Modular construction and open-source technology means students can re-engineer, upgrade, and fabricate parts for their drone. No soldering required. For indoor use only. This kit requires assembly.
- Outer Diameter: 20cm (7.9”)
- Takeoff Weight: 250g (max 300g)
- Flight Time: 4-5 min (Recommended Flight Time of 3 min)
- Programmable Flight Controller and LEDs
- Durable Polypropylene (PP) Roll Cage
- Carbon Fiber Airframe with Polypropylene (PP) Shock-Absorbing Bumpers
- 3S-4S Lithium Polymer Battery
- Discharge Rate: 75C or 95C
- Capacity: Recommended 650mAh (4S) or 850mAh (3S)
- Harness: 11-18V DC Power XT30 Connection